Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Waffles For Supper

This? is the kind of thing that happens when Mr Swami has an evening meeting and doesn't get home until after 10 p.m. Swami has breakfast for supper. So I had 2 waffles with powdered sugar for supper. Then later, I had another waffle for dessert! It felt good.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love waffles any time of day. I don't eat them so much anymore because of the whole butter and syrup issue. *grin*

This morning I had PB&J for breakfast and will have a protein bar for snack.

kim (weltek) said...

We had biscuits & gravy for dinner the other night. It was leftover from camping and needed to get used up. To lighten it up, I used reduced fat Bisquick for the biscuits, reduced fat Jimmy Dean sausage, and a packet of country gravy mix with skim milk.

Breakfast for dinner rules.

Bravie said...

I love waffles. Bacon waffles are my favorite.
Growing up, we used to have brakfast for dinner every Sunday.

Swami said...

Bacon waffles?
*head tilt*
I've never had those.

I don't like syrup on waffles. I butter them and then sprinkle 'em with powdered cane sugar.

I still have leftover batter. Guess what's for lunch!

Aren't Madison people famous for having pizza for breakfast?

Anonymous said...

I've actually been with Bravie while she consumed a Bacon Waffle.

*proud smile*

kim (weltek) said...

Not this Wisconsin person.

MM said...

*pushes Boo*

I've acually sat with Bravie while she ate FAT FREE bacon waffles! :P

Tummy said...

Love waffles anytime, I like to pour a bit of syrup into each little divet without it running over. *grin

Love pecan waffles!

My grandmother used to make waffleburgers - waffles, hamburger patty, slice of tomato and onion and chili sauce. I should make those sometime.

kim (weltek) said...

Again, the weird waffle foods start popping up. First, chicken & waffles, now waffleburgers.

kim (weltek) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puffy said...

Boo, PB&J on waffles is good.

Puffy said...

Is anyone waffling on what to write?

Swami said...

Tummy, waffle burgers sound so, so, uh - what's the word I'm looking for? *waffles* Bizarre. Yeah. I'm going with bizarre.

Anonymous said...

Puffy: I used to eat jelly on waffles as a kid. Jelly on waffles and on pancakes.

Tummy said...

They're good! *stomps foot

But I don't think I've ever made them in my adult life, so....

I'm going to make some 3 weekends from now and report back.

Silvergirl said...

*remembers the blueberry waffles in the freezer*

I put agave nectar on my waffles.

Swami said...

Agave nectar? Is that some kind of Code?