Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We Need A New Sushi

The old one is getting kind of long in the tooth. Plus, s/he looks quite manly now and I like a more girly Sushi. Oh yes - Happy New Year!!!



Feeling a little hung over? Let me serve you a nice breakfast in bed.

Enjoy.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, breakfast. No sushi for me, TYVM.

Puffy said...

We served sushi at our New Year's Day party. It's all gone; none left. *drinks your OJ*

MM said...

What's in the OJ? I'll take a Mimosa please!

Happy New Year!

Swami said...

While there are no doubt a number of people allowed to eat Sushi I doubt if this group includes any females.

Sushi is the Key West drag queen who gets lowered from a second floor balconey, sitting in a size 69 red satin, high-heeled dress shoe, at midnight on New Year's Eve.

I find this much more entertaining and celebratory than NYC's crystal ball. It isn't New Year's for me until Sushi is safely down and the workd is safe for drag queens for one more year.

Swami said...

Also? OJ is good. Champagne is good. Mimosas are blah.

Swami said...

That should be "world" not "workd" up aboive.

Swami said...

And that should be "above" not "aboive".

Swami said...

Any questions lol?

arkie said...

Swami, I emailed my new blog addy to you, but I'm not sure if I had the correct email address, so if you don't get it, let me know. As far as changing the url on your blog, it is super easy. Just go to the blog dashboard, click on manage settings, and then to the publishing tabs. Just type the new url that you want, save settings, and as long as the url addy is available, you're done. Except for then sharing the new addy with everyone.

And happy new year!

Puffy said...

Perhaps we had a drag queen or two at our party. *grin*

Bravie said...

I saw Sushi on the new yesterday. Very cool. I'm moving to Key West.

mtw said...

I was going to post that I didn't understand what you were talking about.

Having read the comments, I now merely WISH I didn't understand what you were talking about.

Happy New Year!

lights said...

Oh ya...I forgot to mention that I tried one of those watermelon candies at work today. *snort* I had no idea that they had the fizzy stuff in them and, as they say on their website, the more you suck, the more they fizz! Color me surprised! I was sitting at my desk both giggling and cursing you.

lights said...

That post up there? Belongs on MTW's blog. *snort*

*waves @ Swami*