Friday, January 04, 2008

MTW is right

I just bought my first ever bag of special Valentine's Day "pucker up" M&Ms. They do taste better than the regular ones! Why is that?

10 comments:

Puffy said...

*hands over ears* LA LA LA LA

I don't hear you!

No candy for me until some of this flab is gone. By then, I won't have candy cravings anyway.

lights said...

Do they fizz when you suck on them?

Zombs said...

I just tried the dark chocolate nestle crunches!

Mmmm...with wine they are yummy. I am a little tipsy.

mtw said...

I think it's because the Valentine's Day ones are made with LOVE. :)

Anonymous said...

*sits with Puffy*

This is the longest (6 days) I've gone without candy. Or beef.

yvonne said...

Happy New Year, Swami! Like Puffy, I am ignoring all candy until after my cruise in February. I have to buy a swimsuit and needless to say I am not looking forward to it.

*sigh*

Schnookie said...

They have valentine's day candy out already? *shakes head* Is there no end to the candy temptations?

Puffy said...

Where's the Beef?

Where's Augie going to find a swimsuit before February?

MM said...

Yes but where are the Special Dark Espresso Kisses???

Swami said...

Made with love, I like that MTW.

No Lights, they don't fizz. I don't like things that explode in my mouth. DD gave me some candy rocks that did that once. Ick.


Zombie, with enough wine anything is good. Well, almost... I'm still trying to figure out if the beef-flavored ones Boo is craving are M&Ms or Hershey's kisses. either way - ick.

Augie the best swim suits ever should be in your upscale store right now! It is the peak of cruise season you know. Yeah - they won't be on sale and they will be pricey ones - but they're nice ones!

MM I had a dark chocolate Cherry Kiss that Tom brought home the other day. Super good! It had a soft, pink, cherry-flavored center like a boxed chocolate. Totally unexpected.

I am getting a new scale, to keep right in the kitchen near the fridege. My current theory is that I will start dieting when the scale arrives. Heh.