Thursday, March 01, 2007

This Post Is Not Cursed

Well, not yet anyway. For some reason yesterday's entry was nothing but trouble. I blame the local weatherman because he can't get anything right.

In other news DH's boss left this morning to drive down to TX for a vacation, and the news just announced that I-35 is closed from Ames Iowa to the MN border. I hope they don't have to vacation in their car for a day or two. That would suck.

I'm staying home today. Tom took my van into work because I have the best snow tires and the bigger vehicle.

6 comments:

Coco said...

I am not wearing pajamas here, either. I am wearing real, honest-to-goodness work clothes.

kim (weltek) said...

Is it nap time yet?

Coco said...

Um, I would have thought that Tom would have the bigger vehicle.

Swami said...

Tom is currently commuting in a Nissan Ultima. It has great head & legroom for a tall guy but the back seat is pretty minimal. It's a nice one-person car.

lights said...

Snowfall warning in effect here. Supposed to start any time now with 8-10 inches by tomorrow along with 70kph winds. How fast would that be Carey? *grin*

My sister and her hubby are heading to Toronto tomorrow and we're staying with the kidlets for the weekend. Then on Saturday my parents drive to Toronto to catch their flight to Florida so I get to worry about all of them making the drive south. I'm so done with winter.

*giggles @ Coco*

Anonymous said...

I thought you stayed home everyday.