Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No One Is Home

Once again I have to drive for an hour and a quarter to get to this place I have to go. This is the disadvantage of living in the sticks. And I'll be all depressed when I get there for the big tour anyway, so what's the point?

Life is not fair.

I'll be back this afternoon sometime. At least the sun is shining. I had to chase 4 deer out of my yard before breakfast. If they come back and eat all my azalea buds while I'm out I will be seriously upset! Damn deer.

5 comments:

Puffy said...

I hope you don't see any deer in your headlights.

mm said...

LOL, can you imagine if you told some random friend of yours that you post pics of your house on the internet, and then announce when the house will be empty!?

I don't know which I'd prefer, deer in the yard, or healthy azaleas.

Schnookie said...

I'm still waiting to see some deer in my backyard. Unfortunately the only ones I see these days are lying on the side of the roads. :-(

~Nutz said...

Isn't there anything you can treat your plants with to keep the deer away?

momma said...

Swami, would you please come down here and gather your crows and take them back home. Apparently your shotgun sent them to Texas. Grrrr!

I've got plenty of deer, I really don't need anymore, mkay?