Thursday, March 08, 2007

This is My Bandwagon


This is my bandwagon and I'm going on the road. Wanna come? You may bring one instrument and one beverage, because space is limited. Also? We need some Clydsdales.

And why does the littlest guy have the biggest horn? Some kind of over-compensation thing?

17 comments:

arkie said...

I was going to post something witty here, but then I remembered - I don't do witty. So, I shall stick to what I do best - inane, useless remarks. I give you this: *snort*.

HistoryDetective said...

Instrument: I really like my organ.

Beverage: If I'm limited to just one, then I'm bringing a keg.

I don't know any Clydesdales, but I know of a horse's ass or two over at that other place.

I sent you a PM at Circle Of.

Coco said...

Hmm.. Can I bring hamster poo?

Coco said...

Okay, I have the maturity of a twelve-year-old.

I bring a compass and a bottle of Scotch.

mtw said...

Haven't decided on an instrument. Maybe something to strum?

Beverage - definitely a bottomless pitcher of margaritas!

kim (weltek) said...

Kazoooooooo!

And a jug of red wine. A jug seems appropriate.

Swami said...

Coco, is the hamster pooh an instrument or a beverage? Because that makes a difference in whether or not you can bring it.

MTW is bringing the best beverage so far. HD has the best instrument altho he probably won't let me play it.

momma said...

I just have to tell you how much I love you. Coming here every day is an adventure, never knowing what you'll find. This? is classic.

kim (weltek) said...

Very apt description, momma! I feel the same way!

Puffy said...

I will bring a kazoo and some lemonade.

Swami said...

Puffy, you and Kim can play Dueling Banjoes on the kazoo. That would be fabulous entertainment!

Bravie said...

I want to bring canned peas and Doritos.

Schnookie said...

LOL. I adore you Swami!

I'll bring my accordion and schnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps of course :-)

mm said...

I wanna play!

*thinks hard*

Ok, I'll bring the Malibu *hopes no one else likes Malibu* and Coke for my drink.

I'll just strum whatever that is that MTW brought.

*stares at HD's organ*

Swami said...

TG someone is bringing an accordian! Such a classic instrument; so many jokes.

Bravie you can't bring canned peas because they might give the clydesdales gas.

*hands MM the peanut butter*

Puffy said...

While I'm dueling kazoos with Kim, I'll play the spoons with my hands.

Bravie said...

That's not very nice. What am i supposed to eat now?
Fine. I will bring just Doritos. No instrument. If i can't bring peas, i will not bring an instrument.
How can you have any instrument if you don't eat your peas?