Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Swami Has Temporarily Left The Planet

I downloaded Google Earth this morning and I am trying to figure out how to print really good images. It is fun to fly around in near earth orbit. Zoom in, zoom out - fly around the planet! I've been humming "Ground Control to Major Tom" all morning Also? I don't seem to get high resolution on the places I have looked for in NY near NYC. Is this some kind of home security deal?

I want to make a custom, photo-atlas for my kid with autism. He would love that so since he is a map ho.

Lightsie's cottage isn't very high resolution either. Like, I can't tell if she's topless out there or not. (It's a summer image - so she could be!) If I know your address - look up and wave! I see you!!!

5 comments:

Bravie said...

Another fun one is zillow.com
That one doesn't give great quality zoom but it gives you all kinds of info on the house. Like it's worth, details on the house, details of sales and stuff like that. You might like that.

Schnookie said...

*Waves to Swami from her backyard*

lights said...

*zooms in to see if Nookie is topless too*

I'm a map ho too, Swami. My home internet is much too slow to feed my google earth habit but at work I have done some zooming. I keep forgetting to take your street address to work with me. I did find your street but it's a long freakin' street! *grin*

Now I have Ground Control to Major Tom stuck in my head too.

Swami said...

I'll have to check out zillow, Bravie For houses around here (our neighbors, heh-heh) we know how to find out everything the County has on their property - which is pretty much all that and more.

*waves to topless Nookie*

I live in a dark green and dark brown house buried in a pine forest, Lights. I can't be seen from space! If you know right where to look you can see the start of my driveway and a corner of roof - that's all.

Glowie said...

that's so disturbing