Kim: My favorite daily shoes are on their last legs (heh - that sounds stupid, doesn't it?) anyway, they are brown leather pull-ons that are warm enough and "grippy" enough that I rarely wear boots. My favorite dressy shoes are some red, open-back slip-ons with just a bit of golden glitter to them and a mid-height heel.
Today I bought 2 new pairs of shoes. A pair of brown, leather & mesh lace-up walking shoes for daily wear and a pair of light taupe sandals, also for more casual wear. I figure my red shoes have got another summer left in them.
Do you sometimes just sit in gorgeous living room and gloat about how lovely the room is or do you just sit in gorgeous living living room and gloat about how lovely the room is with a glass of wine in your hand?
Bob, usually I sit in the gorgeous living room in front of a beautiful fire and gloat about how lovely the room is. Although I prefer the verb "think" to "gloat".
Are we still playing? Wait. That was not my question. What is your favorite artificial flavor? And to follow, do you like traditional jelly beans or do you like the brand that has really funky flavors- of which includes popcorn, coffee and vomit flavor?
(Okay. I made up vomit, but let's face it. After popcorn, they might as well throw that into the mix.)
Monsty, I can't think of an artificial flavoring I really like. Maybe cherry? Or that orange colored, cheesey goop they put on Cheetos? I like Cheetos.
I like the fruity flavors and detest stuff like popcorn, green chili, ham & beans, peanut butter and dog vomit.
Every Easter I go to a Jelly Bean store where they sell the individual flavors. My favorite flavors are strawberry daiquiri, strawberry, and pina colada.
Hey! I get to go next week! Thanks for reminding me!!!
I have lived in MN since 1970, so not all my life but most of it.
When you grow up with winter, as I did growing up in Canada, cold is just another season. Plus cold gives you cross-country skiing and outdoor ice-skating on frozen ponds and streams.
I also love four definate seasons - not just hot, hotter, not as hot and unbearably hot.
12 comments:
We could always talk about poop. Just sayin.
Tell me about your favorite shoes.
Bravie: I'm kind of done with that topic.
Kim: My favorite daily shoes are on their last legs (heh - that sounds stupid, doesn't it?) anyway, they are brown leather pull-ons that are warm enough and "grippy" enough that I rarely wear boots. My favorite dressy shoes are some red, open-back slip-ons with just a bit of golden glitter to them and a mid-height heel.
Today I bought 2 new pairs of shoes. A pair of brown, leather & mesh lace-up walking shoes for daily wear and a pair of light taupe sandals, also for more casual wear. I figure my red shoes have got another summer left in them.
What a coincidence that I asked about your shoes today. I need some taupe sandals...and generally all new shoes.
Do you sometimes just sit in gorgeous living room and gloat about how lovely the room is or do you just sit in gorgeous living living room and gloat about how lovely the room is with a glass of wine in your hand?
Bob, usually I sit in the gorgeous living room in front of a beautiful fire and gloat about how lovely the room is. Although I prefer the verb "think" to "gloat".
Do you think a jacuzzi would make your knee feel better?
Are we still playing? Wait. That was not my question. What is your favorite artificial flavor? And to follow, do you like traditional jelly beans or do you like the brand that has really funky flavors- of which includes popcorn, coffee and vomit flavor?
(Okay. I made up vomit, but let's face it. After popcorn, they might as well throw that into the mix.)
Light, a jacuzzi just now sounds divine. My knee would definately feel better! Other parts of me too; I love jacuzzis
Monsty, I can't think of an artificial flavoring I really like. Maybe cherry? Or that orange colored, cheesey goop they put on Cheetos? I like Cheetos.
I like the fruity flavors and detest stuff like popcorn, green chili, ham & beans, peanut butter and dog vomit.
Every Easter I go to a Jelly Bean store where they sell the individual flavors. My favorite flavors are strawberry daiquiri, strawberry, and pina colada.
Hey! I get to go next week! Thanks for reminding me!!!
Have you lived in Minnesota all your life?
Why do people live where it is so cold?
That's two!
I have lived in MN since 1970, so not all my life but most of it.
When you grow up with winter, as I did growing up in Canada, cold is just another season. Plus cold gives you cross-country skiing and outdoor ice-skating on frozen ponds and streams.
I also love four definate seasons - not just hot, hotter, not as hot and unbearably hot.
Post a Comment