Graycie tap danced all over my Brother 9700 while I was getting some pop to drink, and I heard the machine make a bunch of beep beep boop noises. Man did she screw up the settings! It took me half an hour to figure out how to reset everything - and in the process I sidetracked a bunch of stuff I had just entered on the computer that autosaved in the wrong way and now I can't figure out how to move that back to where I want it to be.
Stoopid damn cat! It must have been a perfect storm of little cat feet. EVERYTHING is screwed. $#)&@&$....
Maybe Coco will trade me PITA for Graycie.
I think I need some Schnaaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL
Now, what exactly is a Brother 9700?
AND! To fix your computer, just click "Save As" and put it where you want it. Then you can delete the file that is in the wrong place.
That must be some fancy-ass sewing machine.
Wait. I have googled Brother and they make faxes and printers, too.
Cats are great, aren't they?
Momma, most of my home business stuff I do in Quickbooks, which I know pretty well, but this stuff was in Quicken which I know less well. It was in an interactive application so the old Save As thing is not an option here.
Maybe bacause I had an interactive application open she was able to totally screw both the Quicken program function and the Brother just by tap dancing on the Brother's controls. Stupid cat.
Seana, the Brother 9700 is a laser printer/FAX/scanner/copier device which is the workhorse of my little home office.
Heh, good luck with that. It's bound to happen again.
See you should ahve named her Batman.
This is Karma. I bet the cat is related to Bambi.
Post a Comment