Because I don't talk about my Sweetie enough...
Mr. Swami has started to throw the word 'metro-sexual' about. This may become his middleage crisis rallying point. The question is - can an aging, mid-western techno-jock burdened with both a CPA and an MBA (as well as questionable underwear choices) really aspire to be metro-sexual?
Mr. Swami does not trust me to shave his balls. Boy, you mess up just ~one~ time and you get banned for life! But removing body hair is very metrosexual, no?
Mr. Swami brought me home a corporate boxed lunch thing yesterday. He wound up having two catered lunch meetings and chose to eat the hot one while bringing me the cold box. Thus for lunch today I have a roast beef sandwich with Swiss cheese, sprouts, tomatoes, black olives and fresh cucumber slices (I love cukes but hate pickles in a sandwich.) On a nice, grainy looking bread with a little bag of baby carrots, a little bag of baked chips and a humongous rice crispie bar. I think I will eat half the sandwich for breakfast.
Mr. Swami has pretty much foresaken safe mutual funds and is "playing" with about 20% of our assets on the open Market, so it's all Wall Street all the time around here now. He seems to be doing quite well, even over the past couple of mostly bad news weeks. More middleage crisis stuff I think.
Mr. Swami has 2 evening meetings this week and will once again miss the live Survivor. TG for DVR. And I may watch it twice since I often can't wait until he gets home at 10 pm or so.
I like Mr. Swami!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
I like Mr. Swami too!
And yes, manscaping is very metrosexual, but I think he'll have to do something about those questionable underwear if he really wants to epitomize the word. Maybe he could get some ideas from HD's blog.
Since your rice crispie bar is humongous, I bet you could share some with me, no? :)
And no, that last sentence was not code. I don't think.
Sometimes I think Michael is a metrosexual, which is kind of funny because he is such a blue-collar kind of guy.
But when shopping and packing, he is such a fricking girl. Especially packing. Ugggghhhhhh!!!!
Michael trims down there - I know he'd never let me do it. You should see him flinch when I try to trim his ear hairs.
I love corporate boxed lunchies.
I'm not a good money manager, so I really can't comment on that.
I too have a meeting on Thursday and will have to rely on the DVR for my Survivor fix. The best part though is no commercials!
You realize that this is a list, don't you. And it's six items.
Manscaping. *giggles*
I like Mr. Swami too. And he has great taste in women.
That sammich sounds nummy.
Michelle plays with the money in our house. I'm a pretty conservative gambler and the stock market confuses me. So I leave that up to her.
She lost a butt load of money this past year though. She invested a yeear's salary in Sirius Radio and it has tanked. We'll see what happens to the stock when/if they merge with XM Radio.
Money! I didn't know you could do anything with it except spend it. I'm with Bravie, the stock market confuses me.
Men shave their balls? That would itch.
Mr. Swami sounds like a very appropriate mate for you! But that just proves the point that all the good ones are taken.
I just want to know how badly Swami messed up. Does Mr Swami have only one now?
*starts humming "Hitler has only got one ball"*
Um, that doesn't mean I think Mr Swami is Hitler..
It's just the only song I know about one ball.
Mr Swami really would not want you to be telling us anything about the trust issues between the two of you. Especially those concerning his balls.
*covers ears and eyes*
*runs out of blog*
*claps hands over ears* I'mnotlisteningI'mnotlistening
*winks at Jen* Sorry, I already ate the whole thing.
Boo, if I don't attach numbers then it is not a list. Just a series of succinct points. Which is not a list.
Mr. Swami is buying and selling Options which I don't really understand but evidently it is way fun.
Bob: tiny little scrape
GREAT BIG FUSS
all equipment fully accounted for
MTW & Kim, Mr Swami and I have our own definition of trust and I would never say anything that makes him look bad. How could I? He's hot and perfect in every way!
Hey Jen, I want that rice crispie bar, too! Swami, got any photos of your "mess up?"
Dream on, Puff.
I'm just trying to figure out why anybody would *want* to shave his balls...
Because they feel so nice and smooooth, HD.
*sigh* I don't think I will ever come up with the right combination of words and relevations that will get Mr Swami to post on my blog.
He read this last night, with his right hand on the mouse and his left hand protecting his, you know, dignity. He thought it was amusing but then moved on to one of his websites for investors things. *sigh*
...and that should read revelations.
Post a Comment