Thursday, March 15, 2007
I Don't Do March Madness
Once upon a time I was a huge fan of Duke and North Carolina. Then I was a fan of Gonzaga and hated UNLV. Now I just don't care. I'm annoyed that they are disrupting my TV schedule. I'm not in love with Survivor this year but it is still one of my touchstone shows. I just want to see the next episode tonight - that's all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm actually really happy Survivor isn't on tonight. I'm super tired and just want to go home and go to bed. I can just set my vcr up to tape all the shows I want to see tonight. Well, I'll probably still watch Ugly Betty and then go to bed at 9. Love that show. You should watch that, Swami. :)
Ah crap. I have to pack for my trip to Pittsburgh tonight.
*falls asleep at desk*
Aww, I love Ugly Betty.
Yeah, I am probably the only person in the area who could care less about college b-ball. Now college hockey.... that's fun.
I will be cheering for the clock as usual. The sooner the games end, the happier I will be. Bring back the regularly scheduled programs!
*dribbles through blog*
*Puffy scores!*
I go back and forth about the Tourney. This year? Meh. St. Patrick's Day and Chris's birthday are getting interupted by it.
I quit watching Survivor after the first three or so episodes. It just couldn't hold my attention. And that's saying something because I'm looking forward to the Real Housewives of Orange County reunion show next week. Did I just admit that?
I may watch Ugly Betty. I've wondered if I would like it. Or The Office - I've never seen that either.
Survivor is seriously short of eye candy and villians this time. I like villians.
*cites Puffy for double dribble*
I of course love Survivor no matter what.
I forgot to get into a pool this year. I like March Madness - it's the only time of year I will watch basketball.
lol at puffy.
I agree about the villians and eye candy.
*hands Puffy a bib*
I've never been into basketball so I'm upset that my tv schedule is upset. However, like Jen, I'm uber exhausted so it'll be good to go to bed early.
I've tried to watch Ugly Betty but just couldn't get into it.
Ugly Betty is a continuing drama. So if you haven't watched from the beginning, you may not know what is going on. That's one of several reasons why I love Monk. Each show is a story that is completed at the end of the hour. No cliffhangers to get you to watch next week.
Post a Comment