Wednesday, February 07, 2007

When I Grow Old, I Can't Wear Diapers

Because I have all that stuff in my car and then some. I also have a folding saw and a folding shovel. Add to that my 6" knife, rope, tarp, bungee cords, blanket, folded garbage bags, and assorted maps - and you have a recipe for murder. I don't know how my coffee can with matches, candles, granola bars & Milky Way Darks will figure into the plot. Perhaps a cannibalism kit?

I am so sick of hearing about this astronaut. She is one of the few young adult women in America trained to wear diapers while on a mission. In a way it sounds kind of practical. Drink all the coffee you want on the road and never have to deal with scuzzy public toilets.

Lots of people wear panti-liners regularly. Why not take the next step and tuck a superabsorbant stick-on diaper (with or without wings) into your panties?

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

This? Gets my vote as "strangest post of the day."

Monstah said...

Honestly? When I first heard diapers, I thought it was Pookie.

Swami said...

I have been unable to watch CNN for 2 days now because every.freaking.time.I turn the TV on someone is talking about this poor woman. Today they had live coverage of her supposed victim deplaning near Houston (I think.)

I hate hate hate continuing coverage of carp like this!

mtw said...

I hate, hate, hate continuing coverage of carp like this too. Luckily, I haven't seen or heard the whole story.

Two things - the Milky Way Dark part intrigued me. You have Milky Way Darks in your car, yet they remain uneaten? Weird!

Second, I wish my MIL was trained in the use of adult diapers - she needs them badly!

Puffy said...

You have a nice emergency supply there. Congratulations.

Aislinn Sirk said...

*suddenly very determined not to upset Swami*

Anonymous said...

*sits with Bob*

mm said...

LMAO! This post made me laugh. But I agree. Or I would, if I bothered watching the news and saw nothing but all this crap.

Oh, I still need to update with the purse pics, I know. I updated on something different that was on my mind tonight, though.

*smooch*