Nevermind. I just clicked on the picture. Are you happy with your brush? I would love the chance to hand pick a brush for you. I would need you to post some personal hair facts and perhaps a picture too.
And! I am sooooo gonna copy this idea for an entry.
I carry the Sheltie card in case I see the missing Sheltie so I can call the number on the card.
The Sheltie's owner was killed in a car accident with the dog in her car. The dog was trapped in the car with her and ran as soon as the emergency people popped open the car. The family was despirate to recover the dog because their deceased mother loved it so, and it's what she would have wanted them to do.
They posted a "Reward for Lost Dog, $1,000" flyer all around town. This resulted in the traumatized dog being chased by kids and others who wanted to catch it for the reward. Nobody ever caught the dog and now she is scared of people.
Now no one can even get close enough to give chase - that's how shy she has become.
The new flyer says no reward, please do not approach the dog. Please do not chase her. Please call this number so a family member can come to your area and look for her. Please leave food for her if you think she may be lurking in your area.
They really wanted to find her before the bitter cold set in - which was 2 weeks ago. She is probably dead in the woods somewhere by now, but if I *do* see her I have the number to call. Poor little doggie. Did I say she was 10 years old?
Monsty, the brush is a Goody from Target. I selected it mainly because it was the right size for my purse, felt good in my hand, and - well - I was in Target at the time.
It actually works quite well with my hair for a quick touch-up.
I utilize all the pockets in the bags fairly well, Momma. There's lots of extra room if I need it.
I find that if I carry a large bag I wind up lugging around a whole bunch of stuff I don't really need. So I always try to buy a bag on the small side.
Several times in my life I have saved somebody's ass with the gift of a safety pin.
And yes, that is a tape measure. I can't tell you how many times I have gone into a store to buy something with a specific dimension in mind, and then once there have no easy way to decide if a certain item in the right size. Sometimes you can find rulers or tape measures for sale and temporarily hijack one - but that is such a pain. Much better to always have my own. It weighs almost nothing, so no problem.
21 comments:
Tell me about the lost sheltie.
Could you post a close up shot of your brushie please? Looks like a Conair.
Nevermind. I just clicked on the picture. Are you happy with your brush? I would love the chance to hand pick a brush for you. I would need you to post some personal hair facts and perhaps a picture too.
And! I am sooooo gonna copy this idea for an entry.
I carry the Sheltie card in case I see the missing Sheltie so I can call the number on the card.
The Sheltie's owner was killed in a car accident with the dog in her car. The dog was trapped in the car with her and ran as soon as the emergency people popped open the car. The family was despirate to recover the dog because their deceased mother loved it so, and it's what she would have wanted them to do.
They posted a "Reward for Lost Dog, $1,000" flyer all around town. This resulted in the traumatized dog being chased by kids and others who wanted to catch it for the reward. Nobody ever caught the dog and now she is scared of people.
Now no one can even get close enough to give chase - that's how shy she has become.
The new flyer says no reward, please do not approach the dog. Please do not chase her. Please call this number so a family member can come to your area and look for her. Please leave food for her if you think she may be lurking in your area.
They really wanted to find her before the bitter cold set in - which was 2 weeks ago. She is probably dead in the woods somewhere by now, but if I *do* see her I have the number to call. Poor little doggie. Did I say she was 10 years old?
Monsty, the brush is a Goody from Target. I selected it mainly because it was the right size for my purse, felt good in my hand, and - well - I was in Target at the time.
It actually works quite well with my hair for a quick touch-up.
*writes down Swami's credit card numbers and heads to the mall* ;-)
Nice try, Nutz. My numbers are covered.
Can I borrow your Kohl's card? Please? I won't run it up tooooooo terribly high. Really, I promise.
Sad story about the Sheltie. I'll keep my eyes out for her. Maybe she was smart and headed to Southern California.
You guys have such restraint. No one has said "Hey, that's not a Louis Vuiton!" or anything like that.
So who's going to show me theirs? Monsty? (Bets Monsty has a high end bag.)
I might do mine! This was a fun idea, Swami. You have tons of practical stuff in your bag. Mine might look quite childish in comparison.
My upstairs brush is a Conair, Monsty.
Okay, it's an eensy bag. HOW do you carry that much stuff in such a teeny tiny bag?
I utilize all the pockets in the bags fairly well, Momma. There's lots of extra room if I need it.
I find that if I carry a large bag I wind up lugging around a whole bunch of stuff I don't really need. So I always try to buy a bag on the small side.
That's so tidy.
It's kinda scarey.
Gosh. Momma would be shocked at how small my purse is.
I feel bad for the Sheltie.
What's that next to the Kleenex? Is that a tape measure?
I like that you have safety pins, paper clips and a rubber band. You are so prepared.
I hope the sheltie is ok in this cold.
Several times in my life I have saved somebody's ass with the gift of a safety pin.
And yes, that is a tape measure. I can't tell you how many times I have gone into a store to buy something with a specific dimension in mind, and then once there have no easy way to decide if a certain item in the right size. Sometimes you can find rulers or tape measures for sale and temporarily hijack one - but that is such a pain. Much better to always have my own. It weighs almost nothing, so no problem.
Bob, I edited out a used kleenex (yuck) and an old grocery list.
Wow. Snazzy. And small.
Cool idea. I might do mine.
Post a Comment