He was off work on Friday because he thought he had a nasty kidney stone. Went to the doc and got an exam, an x-ray & some pain pills. Yep - they saw a spot that could be a stone.
He has had an occasional kidney stone for the past almost 10 years. So far he has avoided surgery - altho one time we were sitting in the hospital waiting room early one morning actually waiting for them to call him for pre-surgery admission when he went to the men's room and finally passed the sucker.
At 6:30 this morning, Mr. Swami passed his latest stone. It was a pretty uniform 3 mm in diameter. So another crisis is averted. Yay for Mr Swami!
We have a little vial of collected kidney stones. The biggest one is always called 'Mick'. This stone? Is not Mick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You should put them on a string and make a necklace out of them
Well, I can't top Bravie's suggestion, so I won't even try.
I can top it. Traditionally, Jewish people leave stones at gravesites, instead of flowers. What a great source of stones!
All things considered, Puffy, I would rather have flowers.
I had stones every 3 months a couple of years back. They lowered me into a tub of water with some type of ultasonic whatever. I haven't had any since!
Post a Comment