How will the end come when Blogger dumps the old blogger files?
Will we all just wake up switched?
Will we get a message: Switch now or lose your blog contents forever. (We're not kidding!)?
Will we be connected to endless error screens forever?
I wonder because this morning when I tried to enter Coco's blog Blogger told me to go bX-vjhbsj myself. It was kinda rude. Then I got in on my second try and everything looked New Bloggerish to me.
Don't they know that I'm old and change is difficult for me?
On the dryer front, my guy just called and said he should get the needed part by 1 p.m. tomorrow - so I still have hopes of laundry over the weekend. I'm tired of building wet forts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I got through to you!
I got a bunch of those messages too. I posted aboot this too...Bob is hjaving the same problem!
I hate new blogger. It can go jk-ess8t itself.
Oh Jack loves your button.
Grrr... I'm with Jen. Google can go jk-ess8t itself.
Blogger told me to go bX-vjhbsj myself when I went to Kim's and Breezy's blogs. I haven't tried all of them yet.
*fist in air* Let's hear it for old lady power!
OMG! Blogger told me the same thing when I tried to get into Bravie's blog!
Me too. On my blog I mean bX-vjhbsj . . . is this the "new" blogger?
See? Even the textile fetish peeps are outraged! This is serious stuff, folks.
*fondles my faux finish Finnish fissionables*
CRAP!!! I haven't switched yet and cannot update my blog!
I get this message: Thanks for your interest in the new version of Blogger! For now, we are only switching a limited number of users to this new version. We can't switch your account at this time, but hope to be able to do so soon. Please check back through your dashboard for when you'll be able to try switching again.
*pout*
*sits on the curb with Nutz*
*plays old banjo, all forlorn-like*
i was supposed to go bv-fhskes google when i tried to get to knockerz' blog, but i said, "eff you, google", and hit refrsh a half dozen times instead.
i can't comment without having to log in, get rerouted to my frigging dashboard and then come back now, either. and i'm suddenly anonymous on knockerz' blog, too.
this pisses me off to no end.
Post a Comment