Tom has the day off today. Since he couldn't get home before 8 to 10 p.m. all this week, we are going to just spend the day together. So far the plan is to have dinner at India Palace, see Pan's Labyrinth, and also go grocery shopping. I like to take Tom grocery shopping because he is so good at packing the darn bags and then schlepping them out to the car and into the kitchen.
Right now he is still sleeping, poor baby. I hope he sleeps until noon because he is sorely sleep-deprived. I may start reading some of those books I bought at B&N which I listed somewhere below.
Still no snow to mention here, with temps hovering around zero. I'd rather have snow because that warms things up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I agree, the extra hands at the store are GREAT!
Give Tom our love. Have a great weekend!
Hi Swami! I hope you and Tom have a nice day off and a great weekend. I've told you before, but I'll tell you again. You are an inspiration to me!
Have a great day. I hope there is some Swami service planned as well. *grin*
Enjoy your day. *smooch*
First off, *pikes Swami* let me just say those canine candids down there were a joy to look at! I always had a dog or dogs and I always will. And you dahlin' have a certain air about you. It is very sweet but confident!
Your planned day sounds most ideal. Enjoy!
Time to get out of the jacuzzi you two!
Post a Comment