Well, I went to Target and Loew's looking for a new vac. Both of them had a huge row of bagless models, and one token bagged model. I did not like the reviews I had read of some of the models and had never heard of some models. (The limits of online research are obvious once you are in the store, which does not carry the items they actually say are in-store on their website.) I refuse to pay for shipping on a vac that I haven't been able to evaluate by touching - so back we went to our downtown hotelier supply store. We bought a replacement canvas bag for our existing vac - a heavy duty, commercial grade Sanitaire and also bought a small System_Pro Sanitaire cannister vac to just keep upstairs. That's where I wanted the cannister attachments anyway. So for $160 I have one and a half new vacs. I am content.
Today I am off to the dentist. Hopefully she will pronounce my teeth healthy after the cleaning. I hate those rare odd times when she decides to break out an electrical torture device.
I like that I get a very thorough oral checkup. She feels all the nodes in my neck (which drain the mouth area I guess) and then wraps a gauze around my tongue and pulls it out so she can really inspect under it and all around my mouth and into my throat. She's the only dentist I've ever had who does that as a regular, preventive measure. Feels weird, but nice weird. Kind of dominating too. I likey.
Okay. I've babbled long enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for the new vacs! My alltime favorite vacuum was also a bagged commercial one, but I can't remember the name.
*crosses fingers for a healthy dentist check-up*
I'm not really here. I just needed a place to take off my pants.
Post a Comment