1. Record the show.
2. Fast forward through the stupid ball-playing parts and just watch the commercial parts.
3. Eat BBQ chicken wings with bean dip and Tostito scoopers.
Colts. Bears.
Who cares?
*sigh* In reality we'll probably watch the show. Tom will focus on the football parts; I'll mentally tune in during the commercial parts, and we'll both watch hometown boy Prince at halftime. I like Prince.
Isn't Billy Joel singing the anthem? I half-saw him being asked about it on TV but didn't realize who he was until the end of the interview snippit. Man, is he old and grizzly looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
One cool thing about living in the states is seeing the real commercials.
I'm with you Swami. I'm going to a superbowl party. I think the women are going to play poker while the men watch the game. Or we'll just sit in another room and chat, stopping just to watch the commercials.
LOL. I should do that also. I have a feeling we'll be watching it.
I will be sucking cheese out of an aerosol can and washing it down with cheap beer out of a can. Might even paint my face and put one of those things on my can of beer to keep it cold-- or is it to make it more comfortable to hold? What is that thing anyway?
LOL at Monsty - again!
I watched it in bed, worked on a Suduko, watched Prince at half time. He got me in the mood!
I ate chile dip and wings. Then made chocolate chip cookies, then took a shower then watched "Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown" on the Travel Channel. I'm so glad football is over.
I loved the PRince show though! He was the last guy I saw in concert about 2 years ago. He is one of my favorites. I was kind of disappointed though that he was light on the funk and heavier on regular rock.
You should see Billy's young chippy of a wife.
Price Rocked!
Billy Joel? Not so much. I still love Billy, though.
Commercials? I loved the one for Blockbuster at the opening (the mouse/hamster/rabbit thing). And the Taco Bell one with the two Lions. The Bud Light rock throwing one and the hitchikers were entertaining. Loved the Coca Cola one that was just the Coke bottle evolution and black history moments. And of course, the NFL one with Favre at the end was my favorite. :-)
Post a Comment