
Twenty songs! All of them sung by Barry! I'm listening to Mandy right now. I have to wait for Copacabana until track 13.
*wonders if Coco will listen with me*
Oh Mandy,
Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away.
Oh Mandy,
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today!
Oh, Mandy.

12 comments:
He's kind of like Neil Diamond...completely silly and lovalbe.
In my head I sing "Copa Cabana" (is that one word, or two?) every morning because I bought some Copa Cabana shower gel at Bath & Body Works.
But when will I hold you again?
I have this CD. I love Barry. I think MRC will join us.
He sang Copacabana on DWTS last season, I think. Sounded terrible.
I just came back to *whack* Swami for getting "Mandy" stuck in my head.
*WHACK*
*reminds Jen of Can't Smile Without You.
Hahaha! Though I think I will be the only one laughing. Barry manilow has a surprising number of fans in Blogland and on OT.
I *heart* Barry Manilow's music. I think this is the CD I got for Catt.
I also enjoy listening to his music.
Ummm....
*not sure what to say*
Ummmm...
Hi Swami! :)
Ah, good to see more fans out there. Kim, I like Neil Diamond too. Whenever I listen to him I feel like riding a horse. His music is perfect to ride horses to.
You know who wlse I like? the late Roy Orbison. I don't know why, I just love his wacky vocal range I guess
Boy was that comment full of errors! I should not post before finishing my first cup of coffee.
I should check into buying some Barry Manilow. I like Neil Diamond and Roy Orbison, too.
Post a Comment