*thinks about heading back to bed to wait for a breakfast*
Ah you got the "ol' sausage bisciut" did ya?
LOL @ zombs!That is sweet. So... what did you have for breakfast?
Are you still in bed?
Lucky you! I want to know the menu too, even if it was sausage biscuit. I served breakfast in bed. To Philippe. At 2 am, 4 am, 6 am, and 7.30 am. When I got up, the coffee was cold. \whine whine whine
The menu was a fried egg and bacon sandwich, with the sandwich then fried too. Cheese curds on the side, and OJ.The fried sandwich is Tom's specialty. Also fried potatoes. Collectively I refer to these as "Polish Stir-fry."No sausage biscuit was served.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
*thinks about heading back to bed to wait for a breakfast*
Ah you got the "ol' sausage bisciut" did ya?
LOL @ zombs!
That is sweet. So... what did you have for breakfast?
Are you still in bed?
Lucky you! I want to know the menu too, even if it was sausage biscuit.
I served breakfast in bed. To Philippe. At 2 am, 4 am, 6 am, and 7.30 am.
When I got up, the coffee was cold.
\whine whine whine
The menu was a fried egg and bacon sandwich, with the sandwich then fried too. Cheese curds on the side, and OJ.
The fried sandwich is Tom's specialty. Also fried potatoes. Collectively I refer to these as "Polish Stir-fry."
No sausage biscuit was served.
Post a Comment