Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Cat Won't Go Out.

Miss pussy-pants was born wearing a fur coat, but evidently she is too delicate to actually go outside when temps are below 30'. Instead, she is going to stay inside and destroy the house, torment me play with me. This includes playing on the computer keyboard.

Anyone want a hyperactive, slightly brainless young cat?

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

why not, I have two others.

Glowie said...

Sure. I have three cats and two dogs. What's one more cat?

Coco said...

Not so much thanks, unless you want to trade for a three-legged worm-filled one who gets abused by her colleagues.

Anonymous said...

The best cat . . . is someone else's cat.

Swami said...

Also, why do cats always want to visit you in the bathroom? Every time I go in Graycie either pushes the door open or claws under it trying to get in.

What's the big deal? It's not like I'm in there partying or something. Today I had both cats join me. Maybe it was a party - I dunno.

Puffy said...

My Cleo does the same thing, trying to get into the bathroom. I purposely move the throw rug next to the door. She reaches in and pulls the whole thing out under the door. Sometimes, she races into the bathroom to get in before I close the door. Then she raises her tail and pretends to spray the cabinet while I'm in there.

Bravie said...

Leo will sometimes jump up on my lap when I am peeing. I feel bad pushing him off. :( Then he just rubs my legs.

Swami said...

The first time Tippy jumped onto my lap while I was peeing he scared me to death. I think I had my eyes closed and didn't realize he was even in the room. I immediately pushed him off without thinking it through. Result? Scratches across both my thighs!

My cats also tend to go to their litterbox at the same time - one watches while the other goes and then they switch. So kinky. I think I will name my next cat Kinky.