Did you know that if you look for Christmas Cow in collectibles (or something like that) you get 138 hits? My favorite is Moodolph.

Yes, this is a cow with antlers, a red nose and (more apparent in other pics on the site) a nipple-less udder. I may have to bid on it just so I can keep laughing.

10 comments:
I think you should buy it for your new secret admirer.
*bang*
Boy, the things you find on e-bay. They really do have "IT"! :)
I have no words
I bought Barbra Streisand tickets on ebay last night.
It is with deep regret that I have decided not to bid on Moodolph. I love him, but I don't know what I would do with him.
I am happier just knowing that I live in a world with Moodolphs in it.
So far I have lost 5 items (went for more $ than I thought they were worth), won two and am the high bidder on three more. One is actually located in St Paul and will waive the shipping costs if I pick the item up - a 1940s era leather & horn Indonesian shadow puppet. One is kind of mislisted and I may get it for an absolute bargain price! x crosses fingers x
I am an ebay virgin.
And I? am such a jaded eBay whore that I can longer remember my first time. I was much younger then, and it was a time of experimentation...
I love the phrase 'Jaded Ebay Whore'. It makes me sniggle.
*sniggles at Coco*
HD, I finally stumbled across my secret admirer's latest compliment. I don't think s/he is Moodolph worthy.
Post a Comment