I think my DD is breaking up with her BF. Hallelujah! He's a nice enough kid, and I have always been friendly to him, but he is going. nowhere. fast. This kid graduated high school in 2002. Since then he has attended (in 2004) one quarter's worth of community college. He has not been able to find a job, nor does he have a driver's license. He just hangs out and plays computer games. His mom gives him small amounts of cash for "work" he does around the house. It's sad really because I don't think he even realizes that he is in a crisis - which he is as far as I am concerned. He's just having "a run of bad luck" job-wise. Zheesh, convicted felons and illegal immigrants can find jobs left and right! But this kid? Nothing.
Someone or something needs to kick him in the ass real soon, and it can't be me. Maybe losing a beautiful girlfriend will do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
* K * I * C * K *
*boOT*
Oh nooooooo!
*sadly puts away embroidary for ring bearer's pillow*
Yeay for nixing the slacker BF!!
*lol at Bob!*
Hopefully you're right, and ex-BF will straighten up after this.
Post a Comment