Friday, November 10, 2006

Sausage Biscuit

This is one of the few items on McDonald's menu that I like. I know, I know, the biscuit is mooshy and greasy feeling; the sausage is American generic. But I like 'em!

Speaking of things Mc, I just got back from my annual physical exam. Since my doc was booked up until the second coming I wound up seeing my son's doctor who is absolutely gorgeous. Really. He makes Doctor McDreamy look like Doctor McOrdinary. Really. He McBlows me away! Sadly, the whole time I was naked and he was fingering me I was just another old woman to him. I hate being old.

Anyway, because I was on a 12+ hour fast for the lab tests I felt like I deserved a a McTreat - thus the McD's sausage biscuit.

He's like 6 ft tall, with curly black hair, nice eyes, great shoulders. Doctor McLuscious maybe?

10 comments:

Jen said...

OMH. You crack me up, Swami. How 'bout Dr. McGoodfinger?

I love a McMuffin. I've never had a biscuit, I don't think.

kim (weltek) said...

Mmmm, McDonald's breakfast. Breakfast burrito.

Hey McSwami, when is your next appointment with Dr. McHottie? Perhaps you could fake an STD.

Swami said...

I could break a leg...

~Nutz said...

I abhor McD's, but I would slam on the brakes for a sausage biscuit! Yum! It's really the only thing I'll eat there. Sometimes, I get two if I'm really hungry, but it's OK for me to splurge like that because I only do it about 3-4 times a year.

Now I want one! Dagnabit!

Puffy said...

I pig out on special food right after a physical when I've fasted, too.

lights said...

Swami's so McSilly! *giggle*

Tim Horton's has a new breakfast sammich that is 100 times better than the Egg McMuffin. I tried one last Saturday and immediately forgot all about everything on the McMenu.

It's a tea biscuit with bacon, egg and cheese! McHeaven!

I'll be going for a physical at the end of the month. We lost our family doctor and can't find one in Ontario so I've made an appointment in Quebec with a female doctor. This will be a first for me...the female finger thing, not the examination part. *grin*

I tried to get in to see my old ob-gyn but was told to go to a family doctor instead. I liked him because he's a very oooold doctor and at least I'd be a young woman to him.

Bravie said...

Mmmmmm, my absolute favorite at McDonalds. I get mine with no egg. Then I don't feel so guilty ordering two. :)

Seana said...

I like the hash brown thingies, but not so much the biscuit thingies. My MIL tells me the new Horton's ones *waves to Lights* are really good.

~Nutz said...

Agree with Carey! No egg for me. Just sausage and biscuit. Yum.

Swami said...

I don't like the Egg McMuffin things or the Sausage and Egg McMuffin things. I am really leery of McD's egg anything or muffin anything. I only like the biscuits.

I also never order a meal because I don't want the fried potatoes (however nicely they may be done) and I don't like fountain pop. Only bottled or canned.