Update: My stuffing was mah-velous. It's about half bread cubes and half fruits & nuts - green apples, dried apricots, dried cranberries, dried plums and toasted pecans, along with the usual chopped onion, celery and sage.
My stuffing cage worked great! Even if the DD labeled it a turkey "suppository."
6 comments:
I don't think stuffing burns quite as well as poptarts do.
Coincidentally, I have pop-tarts in my house, which is unusual. I think I may eat one now.
I just had a couple of waffles.
Update: I ate my poptarts. They were crappy.
Update: My stuffing was mah-velous. It's about half bread cubes and half fruits & nuts - green apples, dried apricots, dried cranberries, dried plums and toasted pecans, along with the usual chopped onion, celery and sage.
My stuffing cage worked great! Even if the DD labeled it a turkey "suppository."
I told my cousin about your stuffing cage. I explained that it's to prevent the stuffing from running away and escaping.
Post a Comment