Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who Remembers RedLady?

Late of OT. Well, maybe 3 years ago or so. She was a huge John Waters fan so she had a couple of pink flamingo sig pics. But my favorite sig of hers was a photo of Divine in full drag. Too funny. I think she was in the bar a lot back then.

Anyway, RedLady will be visiting moi this weekend! I am so excited! Not only is RedLady adorable but her husband is gorgeous too. I don't know if we can squeeze in enough visit in just a day and half (minus travel time, that's what it amounts to) but we will try!

I have a pink flamingo to put at the end of my drive, so she knows where to turn.

Lights already told me to give her a hug. If anyone else wants to say Hi to RedLady I can pass it on, or just show her this page. (She's not a blogger.)

Oh yeah! We get to watch the premiere of TAR together! I hope I have enough wine...

12 comments:

Schnookie said...

OMH! Please give RL a big hug from me. I haven't seen her around in ages.

Have a terrific weekend Swami!

Puffy said...

I don't remember Redlady. *scrunches up face to try to remember*
Nope, nothing.

mm said...

I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but please do tell her hello from me. I think I've read her in the archives, before.

*waves to RedLady*

Jen said...

Sounds like fun, Swami! I think she must've left before I rolled into OT, but I remember seeing her around the archives. Hi RedLady!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

I don't remember her either, but that may have been a year before I hit OT.

kim (weltek) said...

I remember RedLady! Her name came from a night of partying with the girls and drinking some Red Lady booze, if I remember correctly.

Have a great time!

~Nutz said...

I think she was around before I found OT too, but please do say "hi" to her for me anyway! Have fun!

Bravie said...

She left before I came around. But Hi to her anyhow.

yvonne said...

I don't know RL, but I hope you have a great time.

HistoryDetective said...

I've never met RedLady ... but I have met John Waters and I watched "Serial Mom" earlier this week.

Hi RedLady! I'll think of you as I notice pink flamingos while I motor around Baltimore today.

kevingrout said...

I'm sure I've missed her, but if you're talking to her again, tell her Meemo says "hey!"

Jen said...

Hello? Swami! Are you and RL still passed out from too much wine? We need a peep meet update! With pics! :)