Can I come visit you in August, 2008? The goopy GOP will be having their national convention just down the road, at St. Paul's Xcel Center. Don't get me wrong - the Xcel Center (named for our statewide public power utility & home to the MN Wild hockey team) is a lovely place. But I like it politician-free.
They plan to lock down an area three blocks wide around the Xcel Center for the week. Luckily Tom's office is 5 blocks from the site & he has reserved parking. He usually goes for a walk instead of lunch, from his office to the Xcel Center, around that block and then back. They have probably already marked him as a possible terrist.
Stupid goop. I want conventions on TV not in my backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can make up the spare bedroom for you if you would like. *grin*
It was a wise choice for the GOP to pick MN, however I feel for you. It's like a big effing political cheerleading squad in your backyard. For any party I'd be annoyed.
You mean that Tom isn't a terrist...?
For a good time, call 1-800-PUFFY. Sure, come and visit me. I'll keep the light on for you.
Post a Comment