Thursday, September 28, 2006

No Pie Tonight

Tom said, "I am pigging out on pizza for lunch today so I don't need supper tonight. Don't make me anything."

So I'm not. There is one serving of leftover chili for me & nothing for him. Nada. If he changes his mind - too bad. He's on his own.

7 comments:

Bravie said...

I forgot to add pizza pie to my list of pie likes.

Swami said...

Heh. I have a bunch of Di Giorno pizza for one, little bitty pizzas in my freezer. For the kid. That's the closest thing to pizza you will get around here.

Bravie said...

I looooooove pizza. I had a bacon and greenpepper pizza yesterday. :)

Glowie said...

So let me guess, around 9:00, he got hungry. Right?

Yum! I want chili!

Swami said...

He breezed in about 2 minutes before Survivor started and had two thick slices (like, 1&1/2 inches thick) of bread with gobs of butter on them. We also had some wine.

So it was "a jug of wine, a loaf of bread and thou" kind of night. With "thou" being Mark Burnett, I guess.

kim (weltek) said...

Chris ate a whole frozen pizza last night while I was working. I swear he'd be dead if I wasn't around to feed him.

Schnookie said...

DH brought some Thai food home for dinner last night as he was on his way home from the airport. I only got to eat it around 9 pm but it was well worth the wait. Yummy!