Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Am Defective

Take for instance, sex. Movie people don't have sex like I do. They never wail like banshees or laugh their heads off while doing the deed. Both of which I do on a regular basis. Movie people are just earnest & smouldering through the whole thing. Maybe my funny bone is just in an odd place? Am I defective? Do you laugh sometimes? I mean, BWAAHAHAHAHA laugh while you're doing it?

22 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

During? No.

I have a friend that uncontrollably laughts while receiving oral sex.

Bravie said...

Yep. Not all the time but yes we both have at times.

One time, we were in the middle of things and I was um, let's just say my butt was in the air and facing the end of the bed. Where the bird used to be. Right in the middle of things, the bird let out a cat call and we both busted out in hysterics. We like to have fun and laugh while having sex so it isn't odd for us to break out in laughter over something.

Swami said...

I'm feeling so less freaky now.
*laughs*

Bravie said...

Kim, When you say "friend", you really mean you, right? *giggle*<--not giggling because I am getting oral sex.

Schnookie said...

Man, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you folks in my life. Do you ever make me laugh. (and not in the laugh-during-sex kinda way).

My DH sometimes laughs when he climaxes. Not often but sometimes. Freaked me out the first time LOL.

I like taking things lightly so I have no problem laughing at something during sex.

~Nutz said...

Um, no. *giggle*

lights said...

I've been known to laugh AND cry at the same time. Dusterboy is used to it now but I think he was kinda freaked about it at first.

FTR, the crying is a good/happy cry, not a bad/this really sucks kinda cry.

HistoryDetective said...

* hides under blanket*

I am just a little bit scared now.

Swami said...

I've only cried a couple of times, Lights. I forgot about that.

Glowie said...

I can't even begin to imagine how Shawn would react if I busted out laughing during sex.

momma said...

It has happened. Once. Or twice. Or maybe more.

momma said...

It has happened. Once. Or twice. Or maybe more.

Coco said...

Er, no comment?

No. Eric and I laugh fairly frequently, especially since milk tends to emerge at the most inopportune moments.

mtw said...

For the most part guys don't like to be laughed at during sex. BEFORE sex would be even worse.

Umm, I had a dream involving Coc and MM. It seemed very realistic. I'll post details if I can.

Zombs said...

Only when one of us farts or we look at the dogs looking at us.

Doesn't your son hear you?

mm said...

*waits to hear about MTW's dream*

I can't say sex makes me laugh.

*looks at all the weirdo laughers*

HistoryDetective said...

*sits next to MM*

*wonders if title should have been "deviant" instead of "defective"*

*fiddles with riding crop*

Coco said...

Coc as in me?

Hm.

*runs over to mtw's blog*

Swami said...

MTW, nobody is getting laughed at. It's not that kind of laughter. It's very physiologic laughter (or something.) Hooting laughter, even.

Although Tom once did an accidental backflip off the bed on his 40th birthday - and even before he hit the floor he was exclaiming "Not bad for an old guy!" We both laughed our asses off in the regular way then.

Swami said...

*squirts Coco back* and remembers the good old lactating days.

*fiddles with riding crop*
*worries it isn't big enough*
*gets the buggy whip*

Lasann said...

Can say that I've laughed out loud, but I've: counted the spots on the ceiling, prepared a grocery list, worried about various things. I do try to lighten it up sometimes as he can get so serious.

Seana said...

I make a lot of noise, but I don't think I've ever laughed.