
My sinkhole. It doesn't look very impressive in this photo because you can't see how deep it is, or the virtual cavern underground which is big enough for a bear to curl up in. Weird, huh?

And since blogger is in a good mood - here's a photo of my two cats. Kitten Graycie and my old guy Tippy Toes are best buddies now. Here they are bird watching. Aren't they cute?
And on the topic of holes I got a thumbs up from the dentist - no holes. Didn't even mention any "watches" which is odd since I think the last couple of times they had a 'watch' on one of my teeth. I guess it healed itself. *shrug*
Anyway, the hygeinist who cleaned my teeth was in yakkity-yak don't-talk-back mode. Geez, she wouldn't shut up talking about her mom and her aunt and Altzheimers and summer heat and long-ago bicycle trips and hi carb versus lo carb diets etc, etc.
My big complaint about the cleaning was that she was too gentle, lol. Usually she is kind of rough. And I am a borderline pervert in that I enjoy stuff that almost hurts, so I like getting my teeth cleaned. Those moments just this side of pain are so exquisite!
And that's all I can think of right now.
I think everybody should post pics on Friday so there is something to look at over the weekend.

16 comments:
I love the Batman and Tippy Toes picture! That is so cute!
Awww cute kitties!
I still say we should hold the Martha parties down in the hole.
While the hole is still open I think I may chuck a bunch of junk from the basement down there.
The Mar- Parties will be in the main house. Nothing is too good for my blog friends!
*SNORT* at the title.
Nice cone Swami *grin*
Tippy Toes looks like a fat cat. Love the name. Cute kitties!
You would have loved my hygeinest. She's brutal. I always love when they ask questions right at the moment when you can't answer. You'd think they'd know by now how to time their questions better.
I can't post pics *pout*
Graycie has a REALLY long tail!
BTW, I love the t-shirt that says:
"I might have alzheimer's." in bold print. Below that:
"But at least I don't have Alzheimer's!"
Dental hygienists know exactly what they're doing when they ask questions. They know you can't answer, they're pretending to care. Dental hygienists are people who love to talk all the time; it's the perfect career for them.
It's great that your old cat and your new kitten get along! They're beautiful.
Oy. Mike just put almost 2 tons of hot asphalt into my hole. It is "officially" the biggest durn driveway hole he ever saw.
When his helper started shoving the asphalt down the hole he could stick the whole shovel and his arm into the hole! Jeez Louise!
He recommends that instead of just capping our drive this fall that we rip the old one right out, to see if there is a big cave or something under our driveway/house corner. Isn't that a lovely thought?
It could be an underground stream I guess, but we didn't see or hear any water down there. Of course this is a drought year.
Descent II will be filming shortly, right in my front yard. I wonder who will play me?
Ok. I just totally LOL'd twice. First, at the sentence
"Mike just put almost 2 tons of hot asphalt into my hole." (Yes, I'm immature. That sounds like it hurt! Yow!)
And then at Descent 2 filming at your house. *snort*
Thanks for the laughs, Swami! *smooch*
Sings Beatle song
"I'm fixin' a hole where the rain comes in and my mind goes a'wanderin"
Cute cute kitties. Rotten2 wants to borrow Graycie to help her cat feel better.
Good luck with the ginormous hole. Don't fall in and get lost, mkay?
LOL Carey!
Uh, anything for you, babe.
hey! where'd my comment go??
pffffft, MM. You probably just said "ditto" to me. *sticks out tongue*
Cats are cute, but you are some sort of dental freak.
Well, sounds like you got your hole plugged. That's gotta be good, right?
*dittos MM*
Post a Comment