Thursday, August 10, 2006

She Bad, She Bad.


This is the guilty kitten. Do not be fooled by her love-me eyes and innocent expression. She is bent on mayhem. She may strike at any time!


This is her most recent victim. Number one of my Santa collection, photo taken in all his glory. The rest of my Santas spend 11 months of the year hidden away in boxes - but this guy I like so well that he sits year-round on my little reception table in the foyer. I love this Santa! He evokes Father Nature to me or something. Anyway, his beard? Chewed ragged. The little birdie? History. His hat? De-tassled. The bundled firewood? Scattered & chewed. Oh, it was a heinous assault.

This is a kitty who spent a day or two looking at the ceiling, then climbed a stone fireplace to sniff and touch the actual ceiling itself!

All my precious oriental statues and carvings are pushed wayyy to the back of their shelves. The kitchen pass-through is sealed since that became her countertop instant access route. Various decorative throws I have here and there are slowly becoming less tassled.

Last night? I caught the little rascal drinking from a toilet. A toilet!!! Why? She has a full dish of fresh water in the kitchen. I know she did it just to be naughty. I can't wait until she's old and fat!

10 comments:

Schnookie said...

Oh my, she does have that "I'm too cute for you to be mad" face LOL.

Poor Santa. I had to store away all the knitted dolls my mother made because my little Biba started getting too interested in them.

Bravie said...

LMAO. I love her and want to smooch her. Is that bad?

Zombs said...

Ha! It would be funny if she humped the Santa!

If I were a cat I would drink from the toilet. It is nice and cold.

Schnookie said...

I always keep the toilet seats down because I'm afraid the cats would fall in LOL.

Besides, one has blue water.

Swami said...

Zombs, she may have humped Santa. His robes were all rucked up when I found him face-down on the floor.

She likes to smooch, Carey. Actually she likes to lay wrapped up around your neck. Why do kittens always want to do that?

kim (weltek) said...

LOL at the ceiling story! RIP Mr. Santa.

I feel your pain. The boys destroy many, many things. I can't have houseplants within normal reach nor have breakable things on dressers or tables. Thus, my house is very bland inside for decor. All was fine & dandy with my older, chubby girl. Then the boys invaded. Harumph.

So I feel your pain, yes I do.

Aislinn Sirk said...

My pet is waaay better than your pet.

Bravie said...

My boy cat would wrap around my neck when he was a kitten too. Now he's just too damn big so he drapes himself across my lap. Or when we are sleeping in bed he will come and lay across one of our heads.

momma said...

LOL! Her eyes just look full of mischief. Now I'm rethinking this whole we need a cat around thing.

~Nutz said...

Poor Santa. *pout*

I love the kitty anyway. How could I stay mad at such an adorable face like that? *scritches for the bad kitty*