Wednesday, August 09, 2006

*stares blankly*

I can't think of an entry today.

I am tired of my lazy-ass, whiney, younger daughter making a huge production out of everything I ask her to do, and just disappearing from the house without saying goodbye or see you or something. I never know if she is here or not, or when she is coming back.

I am tired of going out for pizza with my son. Why can't he like Chinese?

I am tired of Tom working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I am so grateful that he does this because I know he is doing it for his family - but I want him to be happier and I want to spend more time with him.

I am tired of my oldest daughter looking for money and nothing else from me.

See? I knew I shouldn't have posted.

9 comments:

Bravie said...

I'll go out for Chinese with you. I'll even buy. :)

kim (weltek) said...

You need one of those Chinese-American Buffets around you. Then DS can have his pizza & you can have some chinese.

Bravie said...

Chinese buffets are not real Chinese food. You people need to come to San Francisco where you can get some real Chinese food. :)

Puffy said...

We have a Chinese buffet that serves pizza, too.

I hope it helped to get this off your chest, Swami. *smooch*

mm said...

Looks like Swami needs a party!!

*brings in boxes of pizza*
*starts yelling "WooHoo"*
*wonders why she's not partying with me*

Oh. Nevermind. ;-)

momma said...

*hugs*

Buy your son a DiGornio's and take Tom out for Chinese. Tell the youngest that if she doesn't like doing things your way, get the hell out and on her own. Tell the oldest NO.

Yeah, I know. MUCH easier typed than done.

Swami said...

*wonders why MM brought me pizza, of all things*

*imports Momma to handle my familial affairs*

There's a Mongolian BBQ place right in Stillwater that I just love. TG they don't have pizza there, 'twould totally spoil the place!

We have a few good Chinese places in the Twin Cities, Carey, and a bunch of good Vietnamese ones. Minneapolis is surprisingly multi-ethnic.

Tom won't be home until about 11 p.m. today. I'll start to feel better then.

Seana said...

So it gets easier with kids, then, does it?

Cool.

mtw said...

*stares blankly*
*waits for an entry*