Monday, August 14, 2006

Out, Damn Spot

I must be a worse clutz than I thought. I just put in a load of laundry, misc T-shirts & cotton undies. As always, I check the shirts for spots before I toss them in so I can spot-treat them if needed. Every. single. shirt. had a food-stain front and center. You know the place, right over your boobs!

Lol, I guess I need a bib.

10 comments:

Bravie said...

I borrowed a shirt one time from Michelle and I spilled and stained it. None of my shirts have stains but the one time I eat in one of her shirts, I make a stain. She told me I couldn't borrow her shirts ever again. Now? She has stained almost everyone of her shirts. Right in the boob area. She cursed herself. She is back to letting me borrow her shirts. :)

kim (weltek) said...

*hands Swami the Windex* I'm still amazed it got out the butter stain.

Seana said...

I have yet to try this Windex trick. It sounds cool.

A friend of mine has really long hair. In winter, she wears a lot of turtleneck sweaters. If she gets a boob-area stain at work, she just turns the sweater around and her hair covers the stain.

I find this terribly funny.

Swami said...

My hair is no longer that long.

kim (weltek) said...

That's really odd, seana! I bet she cuts the tags out of her sweaters. That would be bothersome otherwise.

mm said...

I know the stains of which you speak, Swami. My boob area catches everything too. I think other people must drop as much, but maybe it goes to their laps, instead of the chest. *shrug*

Bravie said...

That's what happens to me, MM. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I have stains there too.

But the worst is when dh accidentally leaves a pen in his pocket. I have had a lot of things ruined because I didn't find the pen until I pulled out all of my delicates.

Swami said...

Point, MM. I have no lap stains. Nada.

Zombs said...

Count me in on boob stains. All my maternity shirts have them on it. I am extra clumsy when pregnant and my boobs catch it all.

The worst is salad dressing, oil and vinegar or Italian.