Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Scooba Has Legs.

Boy does she ever, lol.

I think I said somewhere, maybe Coco's?, that I wanted to buy a Scooba but Tom was against them as a gimmicky waste of money. So he told me to hire a housecleaner. I haven't had one of those since I stopped working full-time! I was thrilled of course!

Anyway, yesterday I hired a local gal who just happens to be a gorgeous, leggy blonde who did her interview in short shorts. Jesus H Christ she had gorgeous legs. I can barely remember cellulite-free, tapered stems like those.

So nyah-nyah, Bob. My Scooba has legs and yours doesn't.

10 comments:

~Nutz said...

Can you send her over here when she's done?

Lucky you! I want a leggy Scooba! *pout*

Bravie said...

Wow, I want a leggy Scooba too. But I prefer a brunette or red head.

Swami said...

Lol, Carey. I actually thought of you while I was hiring her - since you're both blodes and all. Then I thought of MTW.

You might be out of her area, Nutz.

Schnookie said...

I want a hunky male Scooba!!

Puffy said...

Is Tom going to be working from home on the days that she is there?

Coco said...

Wow. Maybe Eric would let me hire a cleaner after all.

Swami said...

Tom is so bummed. He has always dreamed of having a gorgeous blonde in short-shorts turn up for an interview, but so far this has not happened for him. CPAs and bankers dress soooo darn conservatively, lol.

I believe when I was 12 y.o. I "interviewed" for a job in short-shorts. The interviewer was my next-door neighbour, mother of my best friend. The job was picking cherries.

yvonne said...

Can you send her over when she is done at Nutzy's?

Thanks!

thorn_stevens said...

An odd duck, your hubby!

Some how I bet your leggy Scooba will end up costing a lot more than the "gimmicky" $269 robot.

But to each his own.

-Thorn

publisher, http://robotstocknews.blogspot.com

Aislinn Sirk said...

shhhhh...

You'll hurt Spikes feelings. (he thinks he's quite the looker)