Thursday, August 17, 2006

My DH is Visiting Bob

Well, almost. He's in Springfield MA this week on some work-related junket. This places him very close to my favorite store in the U.S. of A. Asia Barong, in Great Barrington MA. I love this store! It has art, art objects and furniture from all over Asia, specializing in Indonesia and SE and S Asia. It is HUGE! It has everything! And I want to just buy & buy whenever I go there.

I suggested to Tom that he go for a nice drive in the Berkshires and maybe pick something up for me, but I don't think this will happen.

It sucks when you live in Minnesota and your favorite store is in Massachusetts. But look at me - I can spell Massachusetts!

5 comments:

~Nutz said...

Darn. Maybe he'll surprise you anyway.

Seana said...

Yay! Good spelling, Swami!

I can spell Saskatchewan.

mm said...

Pfft! I can spell woozle! *winks @ Seana*

So, what will you do while he's away? Have anything special planned?

Bravie said...

I know the feeling. It's like living in California and most of your best friends living more than 2000 miles away. :(

Aislinn Sirk said...

*wave at DH*