Monday, August 21, 2006

Mike Boogie

Mike Boogie does not understand the difference between ruthless, effective game-play (what Will does) and being a ruthless, vindictive bastard (what Boogie is). I hate him! That is all.

Oh yeah. Kitchen pic tomorrow. Must buy scooba first...

10 comments:

Bravie said...

I hate him too. He is my least favorite BB player of all time. Well, except for Aliwhore. But he is a damn close second.

mm said...

I don't have the live feeds, but from what I hear, he's pretty loathesome. It's hard to be rooting for Will and hating his partner so much. When Will and I get married, I will have to put my foot down about him being so close to Boogie.

arkie said...

Will manipulates people, and does so in a manner that leaves the people still feeling ok about it. He has the same charisma that Bill Clinton has, where he can lie to your face, you know he's lying, but you still believe him.

Mike, OTH, is a bully. He has no finesse and no people skills. I hope that he makes it to the final 3 with Will, and then gets thrown under the bus.

kim (weltek) said...

LOL at the Will & Bill Clinton analogy! I can see that!

Boogie is a twit. Don't tell Boo I said that.

Swami said...

If Will is Bill, an anology I am not sold on btw, then who is Mike like?

~Nutz said...

Booger is disgusting! I hate him. I think I may hate him almost as much as Alison.

arkie said...

Who is Mike like? Hmmm... I am going to have to think on this. He's pretty much like any bully who gets just the least little bit of power, and it over-inflates his ego. But I'm not able to come up with a name to compare him with.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Yeah Scooba!

Get a Scooba. Then come visit and our Scooba's can play and stuff!

Surveysez said...

Another blog that needed to be refreshed to show posts past "I brake for butterflies". Guess I'll have to do that on a regular basis.

Didn't Boogiecreep look nervous when Howie got into his face? And telling Howie how classless he was as he tossed his key - I hate Boogiecreep.

Anonymous said...

I love Boogie. That is all.