Even if there is a big-ass pickup truck behind me. Hey moron, I can wave my fingers one at a time too! Sheesh.
I barely tapped my brakes, a Monarch butterfly missed my windshield by thismuch and got to live, pickup truck was comfortably far back so there was no risk-taking involved. Guy just got annoyed because he couldn't see why I tapped my brakes. Therefore he had to go apeshit and pass me on a double yellow while waving his favorite finger. Moron.
Anyway, I prefer to have aggressive drivers in front of me rather than behind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
LMAO! I have stopped to let frogs pass by, myself, so I totally feel you. Lucky butterfly. Dambass truck driver.
Me too! That way I can keep an eye on them and have plenty of time to swerve to avoid them! :D
*pulls in front of swami*
carey<--agressive driver
*waves at Swami*
*uses all five fingers*
I didn't hit a kitten sitting in the road Tuesday night. It was dark, it was a tiny kitten. I was very thankful I had excellent swerving abilities.
That driver behind you might have been Nolay.
Waves back to HD.
Gets Carey's license # and calls authorities.
I drive fast, just not aggressively (well, rarely I am I guess.) I like the sign they have at roadside in my local State Park, right where you exit the park to the State Highway: In life as in baseball, it's the number of times you reach home safely that counts.
What a maroon.
I brake for all kinds of things, too. Everyone else can just deal with it.
*pulls off the road because Carey is coming up behind me*
I don't brake for bugs.
I brake for hallucinations myself.
Wow! I don't even brake for people. The freaked out look on their faces is always worth it. *grin*
Do you know why they call rabbits Thumper? Because that's the noise they make when you run over them.
lights <--- honestly tried to miss the bunny but it was the bunny or me and I win every time.
Did I ever tell you about the time I decapitated the partridge and then turned around and went and picked it up and brought it home for supper? Really though, I'm not normally a redneck. *snort*
Lights eats roadkill! *faints*
And, uh, was it good?
Just so you know, I once had a rabbit named Thumper. He was my pride and joy for years. So I'm just ignoring your little Thumper joke.
I only brake so I can pay better attention to the voices in my head.
She brakes for butterflies but will gas a squirrel.
Rumor has it you also dressed the squireel up in a top hat and monacle.
I am the poster child for road rage. It's terrible, I know and Michelle yells at me all the time. I completely lose any cool that I may have when I am driving.
*tailgates Swami*
*flips the bird as I pass Swami*
*turns on windshield wiper fluid once in front of Swami*
*taps breaks*
*gives finger again*
*drives on towards next victim*
*writes Carey's License plate number down again*
Zombie, I didn't gas the squirrel - Tom did. I did not pose the dead squirrel. Altho I will confess to once having made a little diorama of dead & posed NZW and NZB mice, with the assistant of another partner in crime. We didn't keep it for more than a few hours of course. Mice smell freaking bad so fast!
What PETA doesn't know can't hurt them, right?
Swami scares me.
Post a Comment