I am going to fuze myself all day long. We are starting our 19th consequtive day of 90+ temperatures, most of them high 90s, like 98, 98. Yesterday was 99. Today we are supposed to hit 100+'. And freakin' humid. We might as well live in Houston! I plan to fuze myself all day long.
Okay. Blogger won't let me add a pic this morning, so the joke's on me. Fuze is a drink, one of those 5% fruit juice things. My favorite flavor is Dragonfruit Lime. It is so super delicious & cooling! The flavors I like all are 5 or 10 calories, without any artificial sweeteners added.
So. Right here - { } - picture my photo of a bottle of Fuze sitting on my computer desk. Stupid Blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I just recently discovered Fuze and I love them muchly.
I have had the strawberry/kiwi<--I think, and the coconutty flavored one.
Can you fuze me too?
I want to try!
I may jus tkeep taking cold showers all day. Last night I slept with the AC on and no sheets or blankets...I was still hot./whine
Zombs, I always sleep with the AC on, and a fan too. Sometimes I cover my middle torso with a piece of the sheet. I blame hot flashes.
*fuzes HD*
Mmm, dragonfruit lime sounds delicious. I amy have to try one. I've seen them in the store, but they always look too complicated for me. I like simple beverages!
It's frelling hot here too. It's supposed to be 104 on Wednesday. Sheesh.
Is that the new V-8 drink but fruits? If so, I've been meaning to try them.
Fuze me baby!
Nookie, they have nothing to do with V8. And I emailed you about your house (finally.)
*fuzes Nookie*
MTW - they are not complicated.
#1. Remove cap.
#2. Drink.
Swami you lost me at "remove cap".
For Zombie:
1. Remove cap.
1&1/2. Raise bottle to lips.
2. Drink.
Better?
Does Fuze go with popcorn? Can I be Fuzed too? *grin*
Oh! I bet it goes better with popcorn than pie. *wink*
*fuzes Nutz*
Post a Comment