Saturday, July 08, 2006

I Have Deep, Sexy, Sultry Voice.

And I feel like talking dirty.

This is the only good thing to come from a summer cold. So. How you doin'?

*cough*
*cough*

11 comments:

Puffy said...

About the only time I get a cold is in the summer. Why? Possibly the air conditioning? Maybe you caught it from a neighboring dog. I hope it's not kennel cough. *cross-blog post*

Swami said...

*WHACKS* Puffy for the kennel cough line!

I drove my DD and her BF home from the airport last Sunday and they both coughed all over me. So it is probably some kind of second-hand air-transport virus.

I too rarely get colds--summer or winter--and this one is fading fast. The sexy voice is already gone and I have just the occasional small, polite cough.

Bravie said...

Heh, two of Michelle's customers told her last night that she should keep the cold because it makes her voice very sexy.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Air conditioning give me a sore throat.

*Washes hands and takes Vit C*

Seana said...

Go to kareoke and sing a Barry White song!

Sorry about the cold in summer. That really stinks.

*far away airsmooch*

Glowie said...

yuck. I hate colds. But I do love that sultry sexy voice it gives.

*sprays Lysol*
*takes Airborne*

Bravie said...

Don't forget to put that Airborne in water, Glow. *smirk*

Swami said...

I didn't think I would need Airborne to simply drive someone home from the airport. It's not fair. I didn't get a cold when I flew last month but then I get a second-hand airplane cold from my daughter.

*takes a Dayquil*

Schnookie said...

I've always wanted a raspy voice.

Schnookie said...

And, I have gotten colds the last two times I've flown. Next time I fly, I'm definitely using Airborne.

mm said...

I haven't had a cold yet *knocks on wood* but the one good part is the pitiful / sexy voice, depending on how I play it. *grin*