Aww. You both dotted your j's like a mile away from the j. How cute. :)
{whispers to Jen} you know what that means, right??!{/whisper}How fun! I still need to do this one.
The number of similarities in the two samples is amazing.
I like how you signed your name. I like the "M" in Martha.
Pssst! MM! What does it mean?Swami <--- knows nothing of the science of j dotting. Does this mean we are both hot for Jen?Survey, you know they are kind of alike. I never really noticed.Puffy, my full signature is an exercise in swooshes, lol. I'd post it but it's pretty legible overall and I don't want to put my RL name out there.
I don't know what I am doing wrong with this. I tried again and I can't get a clear picture. They all come out white with no writing in the pictures.
Don't take a photo, Carey. Just write it out with your favorite pen on a sheet of plain paper and use a scanner. Mine scanned just fine.
Alright, I'm posting mine. I'm not a freak like the dotten J Swami though.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.»
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Aww. You both dotted your j's like a mile away from the j. How cute. :)
{whispers to Jen} you know what that means, right??!{/whisper}
How fun! I still need to do this one.
The number of similarities in the two samples is amazing.
I like how you signed your name. I like the "M" in Martha.
Pssst! MM! What does it mean?
Swami <--- knows nothing of the science of j dotting. Does this mean we are both hot for Jen?
Survey, you know they are kind of alike. I never really noticed.
Puffy, my full signature is an exercise in swooshes, lol. I'd post it but it's pretty legible overall and I don't want to put my RL name out there.
I don't know what I am doing wrong with this. I tried again and I can't get a clear picture. They all come out white with no writing in the pictures.
Don't take a photo, Carey. Just write it out with your favorite pen on a sheet of plain paper and use a scanner. Mine scanned just fine.
Alright, I'm posting mine. I'm not a freak like the dotten J Swami though.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment