Thursday, July 20, 2006
Poor Kid
My oldest daughter is in Paris this week, and Paris is in the middle of a 100+ degree heat wave. The friends she is staying with do not have AC. Then, just to complete her travel experience she ate some bad food and got the runs. Now she is touring the Pay Toilets of Paris. I don't think there's a song about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone that is vacationing in Paris.
LOL@Kim.
But her trip does sound like it's the shits right now.
*poot*
Have to agree with Kim. *grin*
(Not the poot part, the no sympathy for the Paris vacation part. I would never *poot* in Swami's blog. Never.)
Thank you, Augie!
I'm so glad some people are able to exercise restraint.
I'm laughing at her too. Told her I do not want to see her shitty vacation photos.
A whole new meaning for "eau du toilette".
Poor her. But at least there are no bugs in Paris, or so I hear.
LOL @ the Pay Toilet tour.
Awww, I feel bad for her. I wouldn't want anybody to wish a bad vacation on me.
Oh man! Poor DD. That really stinks.
*holds nose*
Yes, but she's in Paris. I spent 4 days in Arkansas, with 100+ degree weather, no AC, and lots of humidity and mosquitos. But at least I didn't have the runs.
My grandson has found a couple of friends to play with while in Paris. A girl 1 year younger than he, who speaks Spanish well with a smattering of French. Grandson speaks English with a smattering of Spanish. Girl one year older speaks only French, but since she is in France after all she is quite confident that people should understand her and speaks only French!
So in the way of all young children (4,5 & almost 6) they are playing very nicely in a melange of languages. Which gets them a few looks from the very language-conscious French
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment