Oh, I had the funnest peep meet dream last night while Tom was gone.
So many of you were here, right here in my house! We had an absolute, freakin' blast. And we went out partying too. But like most dreams, when I woke up I couldn't remember any details. No matter how hard I tried! I am so bummed.
So remind me. What the heck did we do when I finally met you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Was a big banana involved? *giggle*
I bet we went to a strip club. *grin*
*gets dollar bills ready*
And I bet drinking was involved.
I brought the cheesy appetizers.
We tested Carey's poots to see if we could light them on fire.
Weren't some of those firemen hot?
Yeah, I think one of those firemen was from HD's underwear ads.
I think you're right. As I remember, that particular fireman had a long hose.
Oh! I'm starting to remember now!
You were there. And you and you. It was all so beautiful!
The firemen all had big bananas and Nookie kept yelling something about postage due. I don't remember setting any poots on fire though. Maybe there was some spontaneous combustion when we cut the cheese (appetizers)?
OMG!!! That's so funny! Were we all in your king-sized bed drinking slippery nipples?
I don't think you were one of the poot lighter instigators. I think it was Nookie. You just kept worrying about everyone getting wet cause you thought you caught a glimpse of a lightening flash every few minutes.
Prarie skirts and pickles?
Did everyone have a keyboard attched to their arms?
There was a lot of LOLing going on. Now that I think of it, maybe there were floating keyboards. But they were kind of drinks too. And it was dark.
Was I rubbing your back? *grin*
If I were to dream of Nutz I would dream of a regular person but that red square face for her head.
Jeez Zombie, that's nutz.
Well Curvy Survey would be that yellow diagonal! Not very curvy I might add.
Post a Comment