Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Maybe tomorrow

I had in mind a long, complicated Mother's Day-related post and question wherein I reveal too much regarding my oldest child. But it's too nice outside so I'm gardening instead. I still have a couple of days before a plan is required, right?

10 comments:

Schnookie said...

Absolutely! Go play in the dirt. We love our dirty dirty Swami!

kim (weltek) said...

*head tilt*
Yes?

mm said...

What Nookie said!

*smooch*

Jen said...

Eeep! I forgot all about Mother's Day. Crap!

Surveysez said...

I have to call the garden centre in mom's hometown and get a new clematis sent over to her for mother's day. The cards are already mailed and the phone is waiting for me to call on Sunday. I wish I could help her plant the flowers.

Landru said...

Shouldn't it be the child who has a Mother's Day plan? Or perhaps the child's father?

Swami said...

It's sort of a retaliatory plan, Landru. For an ungrateful daughter.

And hubba-hubba. Look who's in my blog! I feel so special. And a little bit dirty.

Bravie said...

Help me figure out what to buy my Mom. I always buy all the fixins for a nice breakfast and then I go over and make a Mother's Day breakfast for her. But I can't figure out what to buy her. *sigh*

Seana said...

Oh please do take your time. They threatened us with frost, so I'm scared to plant the tomatoes just yet.

Say hi to the worms in the composter for me.

Swami said...

My vulva is frost-resistant so I don't need to cover it.

I'll do my MDay entry this afternoon, I think. I still have to plant the salvia & impatiens.