Yes, garden start-up time is upon me. This is the time of the year that I can go almost anywhere with dirt on my clothes and under my nails. I feel so free!
And? It is perfectly acceptible to ignore housework during this critical time. May is Double Bonus month!
I know, I'm itching to play in the garden this weekend. It was rainy last weekend, so I only got minimal work done. However, the rain was good for the plants.
snort - I too will go anywhere dirty during the spring. Yellow/black finger nails - cruddy heels. I went to get gas last night barefoot with dirty hands and feet. The newly planted annuals look good, BTW.
12 comments:
Why be clean at all?
Sounds like you're planting.
Time for the yearly bath, whether you need it or not?
Yes, garden start-up time is upon me. This is the time of the year that I can go almost anywhere with dirt on my clothes and under my nails. I feel so free!
And? It is perfectly acceptible to ignore housework during this critical time. May is Double Bonus month!
Celebrate the dirt!!!
Talk dirty in my ear, baby.
I know, I'm itching to play in the garden this weekend. It was rainy last weekend, so I only got minimal work done. However, the rain was good for the plants.
snort - I too will go anywhere dirty during the spring. Yellow/black finger nails - cruddy heels. I went to get gas last night barefoot with dirty hands and feet. The newly planted annuals look good, BTW.
That's hot! {/Paris Hilton voice}
*bummed this is about gardening*
*grin*
Nookie is talking like Paris Hilton. That is also kind of dirty.
It may be just gardening, MM, but it's HOT gardening. Did you see how short Paris Palookie's skirt is!?! And that hair! Oh. my.
LOL! You got me with that title. *grin*
*saving the best til last*
Sometimes...
Tom likes me very very dirty.
Post a Comment