Just in time for Easter my kitchen sink is totally blocked! Nothing is going down those drains. Not a drop. I have poured in great pots of boiling water, hoping to dislodge any blockage. Then I had to bail the water out and try again. Nada. Stupid fucking sink.
So I took all the bottles of soap & cleanser & stuff from underneath and told Tom it was all up to him. Poor guy.
At least for Easter Dinner we are going out and not hosting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
my vote is pour straight dish soap down the sink with an ever so tiny dribble of water. if it's grease or something, this will fix it.
or, you know... you could get some drano. :)
Have you seen that commercial for Drano or whatever lately? A couple is in Paris or somewhere fancy and are eating and a big clump of goop falls on their table. Cuts to another couple asking where they think the clog went to.
I think the worst part of clogs is that gurgling sound they make!
I bought some cute clogs in the Netherlands. Stomp stomp.
LOL@Puffy
Zombs, I hate that commercial. GrossesMeOut. *gag*
Wet hair is one of those things that just makes me want to barf. I have to turn my head when that commercial comes on.
I had never heard of CQ's method, I'm going to try that the next time I get a clog.
Shall I send Dusterboy and his plumbing snake over?
That sucks. Did you get it fixed?
Tom took the S-trap off, cleaned it out (it wasn't blocked) and snaked into the wall as far as he could, but couldn't reach the blockage - it must be way down into the wall. So, a plumber is coming this afternoon. I requested the Big, Bad Plumber, lol, because it is a big, bad blockage! We'll have to see who they send.
Zombie, I hate that commercial too! Plus, it's so anti-French or something. It just bothers me.
I think what I have is way grosser than that hair ball. (Stop reading here oh those of a delicate nature!) When Tom was snaking this weird stuff like black hamburger kept coming up. That? Was disgusting. Now I'm worried that I have that killer black mold growing silently in my pipes. Yikes!
Well you DID say you were throwing your money around the town, didn't you? Why not the plumber, too?
I hope you enjoyed your Easter dinner out!
Post a Comment