Thursday, April 27, 2006

Plumbers Butt and Tile Guys.

My plumber really has the nicest darn butt. If they ever do a Butt Crack Calendar I will nominate him for Mr. January. I'd try to take a photo but he might object.

Hopefully the tile guys will finish tiling by tomorrow and then I can post pictures of my toilets! Why should Carey have all the fun? Bet you all can't wait, lol.

If I get really, really daring I will take a photo of the disaster/slash/health hazard that is my middle child's bedroom. I told her when she turned 18 that I wasn't going to clean in there anymore. She just turned 22. Yeesh. We just keep her door closed at all times.

12 comments:

Schnookie said...

And, he may not object *grin*
What a hilarious calendar that would be.

Nookie <--- impatiently waiting for toilet pics

Zombs said...

Maybe I will take a picture of my naked lady bathroom one day. I need ideas how to redo cheaply and easily. We need to do that bathroom before we put our house on the market.

Bravie said...

A coat of paint always perks up a room, Zombs.

I want to see the plumber's butt. *grin*

Swami said...

Zomb, way back in the dark ages my uncle had naked lady wallpaper in his upstairs bathroom. I remember being totally scandalized by that at age 10.

So, when was your bathroom last re-done?

My uncle's wallpaper had a black background, and lots of pink naked ladies looking kind of surprised to be caught naked.

Zombs said...

I think the lady who lived here before did it. It is really tiny, the master bathroom. Toilet, sink and stand-up shower. DH hates it and never uses it because if he has to sit his knees hit the wall. The shower has black tile. Before we were going to move I was going to remove the wallpaper and paint it a nice chartreuse/lime green thing and all the moulding and trim white. But now that we are going to sell I think I should figure out a more neutral color to appeal to others.

The wallpaper is black with Grecian topless ladeis in white. Nipples everywhere.

~Nutz said...

Oh goody! More toilet pictures! I can't wait! *rolls eyes*

We have kept Nutzgirl's bedroom door closed since she was 12. It was not fit to view with the naked eye. *grin*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'm in the middle of reorganising my lab. It looks like a large dusty robot was disembowled after a horrible fight with Cardboard box and cart man.

mm said...

*waits for butt crack pics*

Bravie said...

I want to see pics of Zombs' nipples.

Her wallpaper, people. jeez.

mm said...

*snort*

You should have seen my face as I read that first sentence, Carey. LOL!

Zombs said...

I'm trying to type with them.

Anonymous said...

135 famous women with plumbers butt