I am going to distribute money all up and down the valley. I am:
Having my attic re-insulated.
Putting new tile floors into 2 bathrooms.
Getting new ceiling fans in said bathrooms.
Adding additional outlet capacity in said bathrooms.
Painting one bathroom
Changing out older light fixtures here & there all over.
Adding new outdoor floodlights.
Happy Birthday to my house – 30 years old this spring. You may now officially call it The Money Pit. On the bright side? Cute workmen! With tool belts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Yay! Home improvements! I know the actual waiting and paying sucks, but isn't it nice when it's all done?
And if nothing else, Yay! Men in tool-belts!
Adding outdoor floodlights? Does this have anything to do with me stalking you?
Crap, you were supposed to know about that.
Oooooooooooh the bathrooms will be lovely with new tiles.
We had a plumber in last weekend to finish the bathroom in the basement. I took one look at him and got all swoony. His arms were HUGE. I thought he's not your typical plumber with the big ass butt crack. The next day, I got a really good look at him and almost burst out laughing with DH. His pants were almost half way down his ass but there was no butt crack because he was wearing high waisted boxers. And, his ass was HUGE!
Wow. I'm impressed. DH keeps talking about painting and I don't wanna. I've been peeling the crappy wallpaper off the walls in the stairway for months now.
So far I have only talked to the plumber on the phone, so I have no idea how nice his tool belt is.
The electrician I chose is an older guy with a French last name ans a slight Swedish accent. I haven't figured that one out yet.
The floor measurer/estimator was the. most. enthusiastic. person on the planet. "Hi! I'm Bob! Glad to meet you! You have beautiful trees! I love your door! Oh, your bedroom is so big! Family photos on the wall! What a lovely family! This is gonna look great! So nice to meet you! Goodbye!"
Lol, I want the drugs he was on.
Kim? I will have motion sensor flood lights.
*straps on tool belt*
*offers to help blog ladies with home improvements*
No, I don't want your cash! ;-)
I'll come and paint for you if you buy my plane ticket and the supplies. And you'd have to feed me. And put me up.
And i will be happy to assist Momma. I love painting. I just did my bathroom and next i will be doing Michelle's bathroom and then next the kitchen.
Come on up, Momma! You can stay in what Tom insists on calling the Spare Oom. But you have to share with Carey, MTW and MTW's tool belt.
I have decided on a color called Blue Shamrock, which is a light (but not pastel) color that I think looks like cold sea water.
This bathroom is themed 'The Little Mermaid', lol, with various photos of Ariel hanging on the wall, including my favorite which is a collage of Ariel photos and photos of my kids at the beach in bathing suits. And I have a bunch of fishy accessories like shower hooks and soap dishes. Oh! And fish decals here and there on the mirrors so when you look in the mirror you can feel underwater.
It sounds way too cute when I spell it out like that, but I like Ariel! She makes me happy! And the Master Bathroom is all maculine and geometric and boring - so why not?
I sure hope your cute workmen don't all have plumbers butt! *grin*
LOL @ Kim the stalker.
Nookie, I LOVE huge arms. *swoon* I might even be able to overlook the huge ass that goes with them.
*winks @ MTW and his tool belt*
Swami, I love the sounds of the "fishy" accessories for the bathroom. My shower curtain has fish on it too. We are going for a bear themed cottage and there were bear bathroom accessories in the Sears catalogue that I might just buy myself soon.
I have a beautiful fish necklace adorning my cottage bathroom. I've had many compliments on it too. Someone very special gave it to me.
I'm so far behind in blogworld I'll never catch up. *sigh*
Post a Comment