WOW! What gorgeous windows!!! And a very beautiful fireplace. It looks so serene and undisturbed - as in, no little Rotten children to mess it all up in moments after you finish cleaning.
Love it! It looks like a hotel lobby. ...or a cozy common room at a B&B. I love all the colors. It it supposed to be feng shui style? It reminds me of that style.
The wall color is gorgeous and so is that fireplace.
The room did not look so nice when I had little heathens running around, Momma. Monkeyboy, my youngest, was particularly hard on furniture. But - yay! - they grew up.
I don't know much about feng shui, except that it is based on vastu which is the Indian art of energy flow in living spaces. I pay a little attention to vastu theories, but mostly I just do what looks & feels right to me.
I painted 3 times before I liked the color, lol. First time it was too turquoise. Second time too purple. Third time was exactly what I wanted!
11 comments:
WOW! What gorgeous windows!!! And a very beautiful fireplace. It looks so serene and undisturbed - as in, no little Rotten children to mess it all up in moments after you finish cleaning.
Love it! It looks like a hotel lobby. ...or a cozy common room at a B&B. I love all the colors. It it supposed to be feng shui style? It reminds me of that style.
The wall color is gorgeous and so is that fireplace.
Gorgeous! I NEVER would've thought to put blue walls & red leather furniture together, but it looks awesome & cozy!
The room did not look so nice when I had little heathens running around, Momma. Monkeyboy, my youngest, was particularly hard on furniture. But - yay! - they grew up.
I don't know much about feng shui, except that it is based on vastu which is the Indian art of energy flow in living spaces. I pay a little attention to vastu theories, but mostly I just do what looks & feels right to me.
I painted 3 times before I liked the color, lol. First time it was too turquoise. Second time too purple. Third time was exactly what I wanted!
I LOVE the couches!
All so pretty. I can picture curling up on the couch and reading, with a fire going...
*sigh*
MM <--wants to come stay with Swami
It's beautiful. I love the colors and the green plants.
MM: I'll pick you up on the way to Swami's. (We'll take the really really long route.)
It just looks so cozy.
Lovely. I agree with Nutz that it looks like lodge or B&B. Love the furniture, and those windows!!!!
Forget Niagara. Let,s all go and stay with Swami. She can cook us Indian food and let us nap.
Beautiful! I love the fireplace and those windows!
The throws on the furniture are gorgeous too! I love rich colors!
Post a Comment