Tom won't be home until after 11 pm today. So, while he is gone I am completely reorganizing our home office.
Things are moving.
They may not be where they used to be.
Some things are just plain gone.
I feel very empowered and calm, even though I know Tom will have an instant panic attack and have to go through the contents of every freaking shelf and every freaking file while simultaneously pulling his hair out, rending his clothing and exclaiming "Where is ____!!!" "Where is ~~~~~!!!" "Where is -----!!!."
Should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Bad Swami! *giggle*
Every once in a while I go out to Dave's sanctuary, aka the garage, and tidy up for him. He curses for weeks afterwards because he can't find anything.
Michelle?
Evil! Pure evil!
I'll be sending good vibes and wishes Swami!
{{hugs}}
Let us know how it turns out (if you survive). *grin*
My Dbf never goes away so I can't do this. He actually goes through the trash sometimes. You see, he had some cologne that made me puke. I threw it away and he has never forgiven me.
Sounds like a fun evening.
Did you make youself popcorn to munch on while you enjoy the show?
Oh, it was perfect timing. He didn't get home until after 11, so he didn't have the energy to get all worked up. But he did agree it looked nicer.
I haven't finished yet! I have done one 8 ft floor to ceiling wall unit thoroughly and some quick changes here and there. We have so much freakin stuff that we have to keep, it's an organizational nightmare. But he has bought the concept now, so I can keep picking away at it!
Yay, Swami! I did that to my boss once when I first started that job. He went away for a week on business. He had this huge subject file. I divided his files into 5 subjects and then put those files in alphabetical order. That's right...filed by type of company, then company name alphabetically. Novel, I know. I remember sitting on the floor with dozens of stacks of file folders all around and wondering "where's the Undo button?".
I'm impressed by your energy.
I wish you had video... Sounds like a good show.
Attached you will find one pre-paid plane ticket to Puffyville to organize my home office.
Post a Comment