Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Butt Cracks and Workman Etiquette




My plumber yesterday had the best plumber butt crack ever - just a hint of nicely rounded butt as he bent to his task. My sink is all better now. The plumber shook his mighty snake down a hole in my wall and blasted through the plug. Ten minutes work, $96.

Today my workmen du jour are insulators. They are up in the attic crawlspace so I guess I will see no butt crack displays. Just a lot of thumping, and when they get to that point - the roar of the insulation blower! I was expecting skinny Hispanic illegals, because Lou Dobbs says 76% of all insulation installers are illegals - but I have a bunch of big fat Scandinavians up there. I sure hope no one falls through.

14 comments:

Aislinn Sirk said...

If someone did fall, it would make a GREAT blog post.

Zombs said...

Is today National Butt Crack Day?

Did you get to touch his snake?

Glowie said...

When I used to call handymen, my plumber was somebody I went to school with. He was totally hot. His last name is Good. When somebody would say his name, all the girls would say, "mmm mmm Yes, he is."

$96 for a clogged drain? What a bargain.

I agree. A fat Scandinavian falling through the ceiling would make a great blog post.

Bravie said...

Hey. You're confusing me. Didn't I just post about showing my butt crack when I work around the house?
I swear that I did and CSTL commented. *confused look*

mm said...

LOL! I'd love to trade my butt crack guy for yours!

So, was his snake all icky looking when he pulled it out?

Swami said...

No, I did not touch his snake.
So far the fat Scandinavians are staying up there.
My Plumber was not mmm mm good because his butt was better looking than his face.
Yes Carey, we all saw your butt crack thing.
Ew! I would not touch that snake! I know where it's been!

kim (weltek) said...

I wonder if the neighbors think you are a hussie with all these men coming & going.

Bravie said...

then where did it go? *head tilt*

Bravie said...

Nevermind. Blonde moment. I found it.

~Nutz said...

*snort* @ Carey!

I'm very sorry your butt crack guy looks better from behind, Swami.

*snicker* @ the snake & the hole. I think that is code.

Swami said...

*snicker*
Nutz knows her Code!

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing way too much butt crack lately. I have taught about 20 CPR classes since January. All of them to construction workers, and yes, a lot of plumbers.

Swami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.